Breaking Through The Dental Benefit Code Ceiling
With the yearly changes made to the CDT dental codes, it can be challenging for dental professionals to advise their patients on which procedures their insurance carriers will cover or to help their patients file their own dental claims. This program will discuss a variety of procedures like desensitizing, dental creams/varnishes, and how they can be profitable for a dental practice.
- Gain an understanding of groundbreaking results that contribute to the evidence for the application of varnish with chemotherapeutic fluoride treatment.
- Attendees will be educated about the method of applying Ormocer-containing desensitizing treatments and Nano-hydroxy-filled tooth creams.
- Review and understand the different desensitizing & indirect restoration codes used in today’s dental practices.
- Review correct narratives to use in submitting a successful insurance-based dental claim.
- registration & light bites: 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- lecture: 6:30pm to 8:30pm