Crossing That Bridge: A Look Into Dental Implantology From The Eyes Of A General Practitioner
Implants have become a mainstay of the dental practice over the past several years. The success rate affords us many options when it comes to replacing missing teeth.
This course will help the dental team realize the many possibilities of restorative implant dentistry. We will discuss the failures of treatment in the past as well as the successes with implant dentistry. We will talk about single-implant restorations. Treating full arches and complex implant cases will be discussed in great detail as well. We will also discuss the role of the entire team in this process.
By the end of the course, the dentist should feel confident that he or she can treatment plan these better. The dentist and team will also realize the rewards of completing such cases. This course is designed for all members of the dental team looking to expand their knowledge and confidence with dental implant restorations.
- Learn to implement technology to properly treatment plan implant cases and increase acceptance.
- Understand restorative considerations and materials used in treating implant cases.
- Visualize how digital dentistry can enhance improve the results of these cases, including scanning, CBCT and 3D Printing.
- Review full arch implant cases and options for treating.
- breakfast & registration: 8am
- lecture: 9am to 12pm
- lunch: 12pm
- lecture: 1pm to 3pm