Leadership And Operations, The Ham And Eggs Of Any Company
After this course, the participants will have a better grasp of how leadership impacts team culture, retention, and productivity. Owners, bosses, managers, and team leads will know how to give and receive feedback making it a vital part of the company’s culture and growth. Participants will have exercised their active listening skills, giving a perspective that they will take back to their teams to increase communication skills and accountability.
Participants will learn that habits define a person’s success and systems are the habits of an organization making them able to define the organization. Learn the key systems that must be in place for any measure of success. Understand why team members stray from systems.
- Systems to “rev” your company’s engine.
- Learn who the hardest person in the organization is to lead.
- Learn the 10 Habits that make anyone a success.
- If I know your habits, I can predict your success.
- Small mistakes have big impacts.
- THURSDAY: 9am to 4:30pm
- breakfast & registration: 8am
- lecture: 9am to 12pm
- lunch: 12pm
- lecture: 1pm to 430pm
- FRIDAY: 9am to 1pm
- breakfast: 8am
- lecture: 9am to 1pm