A Hands-On Introduction To CBCT Interpretation
Whether you’re brand new to the world of CBCT imaging or have been using the technology for years, a solid understanding of CBCT interpretation is crucial for patient evaluation and proper treatment planning. This lecture will introduce the concepts of image manipulation, interpretation strategies, and radiographic principles to help clinicians better utilize the 3D imaging available to them. Through the discussion, clinicians will develop a systematic method to review image volumes that will improve productivity and minimize interpretation time without sacrificing diagnostic accuracy.
As part of the course, attendees will be invited to participate in a hands-on review of CBCT scans to implement their newly acquired skills. Fundamentals of image manipulation, nerve tracing, implant planning, identification of pathology, airway analysis, and other topics will be covered during the hands-on portion of the course.
- Learn to efficiently and effectively navigate through a CBCT scan
- Develop a routine for evaluation of the craniofacial structures captured on CBCT scans
- Learn to properly record and document relevant findings
- Understand your liability regarding CBCT technology
- Identify the most common findings in a CBCT scan
- breakfast & registration: 8am
- lecture: 9am to 12pm
- lunch: 12pm
- hands-on: 1pm to 4pm