The New And Improved “User’s Guide” To Bonding And Cementation
Success lies not only in the ability to diagnose, choose the appropriate indirect material, and treat accordingly. It lies in the ability to bring it all together with glue that provides a long-lasting restoration with minimal or no sensitivity! By the end of this course, you should be well informed about what’s out there and how to use it to achieve clinical success.
- Visualize how dental cements have changed over the years and the reasoning for constant improvements
- The latest trends in dental cementation
- Learn the indications and usage for each of the cements
- Discuss the appropriate measures we must take in regard to both the tooth and the restoration
- Bioactivity: what it is and which cements fall into this new category
- Cementing implant restorations: is one cement better than the others for this type of restoration?
- Why should a dentist consider changing their current technique?
- breakfast & registration: 8am
- lecture: 9am to 12pm